Pages

Monday, May 17, 2021

pen and paper vs devices amirias speech

 It is quite obvious that most people like devices instead of pen and paper.  but in my opinion I think that too much time on a electronic devices can damage your body.  Do you know why ? I also don't like devices for other reasons too. 

I will tell you there are many reasons from headaches to school work .  I know that people not only like devices but do school work on them . Which means you are on a device for longer time a day.   


  


Do you know how a device can damage your body ?

There are lots of ways a device can damage your body, it mostly affects the head it is a  thermal effect, which means it raises Body  temperature  and causes health problems such as headaches.This is the light which is emitted from our phones, tablets and computers and, sadly, it has been found to have negative effects on our  health.Usually when I'm on earth device I get stress out because of the heat.



You can eat paper but you can't eat a device !   


Do you use a computer for school work ? 

It won't help Your school work. If you were to write a speech On a device There is a spell check Lots of people use spell check is  Spell check  identifies and corrects misspelled words. It also allows you to search a document yourself for words you know you've misspelled .I remember Finding out about Spell cheek First I Thought  it was really cool Then it didn't help my spelling Stop using spell cheek and it helped a lot    






 A device can get  ruined badly there are many ways a device can get ruined The first way is if you spill something on it like food or a drink You can even do it do it accidentally Like knocking  a water bottle over onto the Device If something is spilled onto a device And gets into the device It can ruin the device . it would not be good because a device cost lots of money. You would be furious   If you dropped your device and it broke. There are a lot of different ways a device can brake.

So make sure you don't break your device


There is another thing called blue light  

is something you get from my device  and it messes up your sleeping pattern So don't go on a device too late at night! If you do not want too much blue light. 

 You should wear blue lens glasses. My friend Indigo Has blue lens glasses so she does not Get too much blue light. When I saw Indigos Blue lens glasses I thought they Were very interesting. I tried them on and it was Very different. The blue lens  made my eyes see the Screen more yellow than normal . 


Devices are made to  suck you in more and more in the end you will come Addicted And if you come addicted to a device You can get lots of headaches computer and you need glasses .You won't get better at your spelling And you won't be able to get to sleep easily Because of the blue light.  Because of addiction, this brings me to my main point to not go on your device as often as you normally would, I hope you change your mind because of my speech.  What do you like now? Pen and Paper or a device? 


 








 


3 comments:

  1. Great points and reasons Amiria, I was really interested. I loved the questions you asked the audience. Love the prop with the glasses. Next you need to change your voice more to make it entertaining. Ka pai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Amiria. I love you points

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your points as well great speach

    ReplyDelete